It is imperative to understand what coverage is available for your auto insurance policy as there are many different options.
You should deal with a broker who understands the requirements of leasing and financing companies with respect to auto insurance coverage. As well, a professional broker will ensure all paperwork is in place for a smooth transaction when picking up your new vehicle.
At CJ Campbell Insurance we have access to many markets for our Auto Insurance clients. Our broad services include finding the most competitive rates with a variety of payment options andyour own Personal Lines Broker Team to assist you. We also offer auto insurance for collectibles, antiques, recreational vehicles, snow machines and motorcycles. There are NO “CALL CENTRES”at CJ Campbell Insurance.
We take the time to get to know our clients while we facilitate all of your Auto Insurance needs.
Purchasing an Insurance Policy is Easy. Fill out the form below to get started!
- Public Liability and Property Damage - (P.L.P.D.): This coverage protects you from damage for which you may be deemed to be responsible to others. This coverage is mandatory in order to operate a vehicle.
- Collision: This provides coverage for damages caused by collision with another object, or upset.
- Comprehensive: This coverage essentially protects your vehicle against every type of physical loss to your vehicle, with the exception of collision and upset.
- Specified Perils: This coverage provides coverage for fire, lightning, theft or attempt thereat, windstorm, earthquake, hail, explosion, riot civil commotion, falling or forced landing of aircraft or of parts thereof, rising water or the stranding, sinking, burning, derailment or collision of any conveyance in or upon which the vehicle is being transported on land or water.
- All Perils: This is an all encompassing coverage for damage resulting from all perils.
- Accident Benefits: This is a mandatory coverage which provides compensation to the insured person(s), who have sustained bodily injury or death directly and independently of all other causes, by an accident arising out of the use or operation of an automobile.
- SEF #20 - Loss of Use Coverage: This endorsement provides coverage for the cost of a rental vehicle, in the event of an insured loss. Coverage is effective from the time you take possession of the rental vehicle, until either your vehicle is repaired, a settlement is offered, or your limit has been met. The limit applied to this coverage may vary from policy to policy. Contact your C J Campbell broker, if you are unsure of the liimt on your policy. You may also want to discuss increasing your endorsement limit.
- SEF #27 - Legal Liability for Physical Damage to a Non-Owned Automobile: This endorsement extends physical damage coverage to a rented or borrowed vehicle of the private passenger type, for a period of usually 30 days or less, at any one time during the policy period. This endorsement allows you to decline the expensive insurance offered by rental car companies. The endorsement will only apply to Canada and the United States.
- SEF #43R(L) - Limited Waiver of Depreciation: This endorsement waives depreciation on new vehicles for a period of time, beginning after the delivery of the vehicle to you. The time period this coverage will apply, varies from insurer to insurer. Contact your C J Campbell broker, if you do not know the number of months this coverage will apply to your new vehicle.
- SEF #44 - Family Protection: This endorsement provides additional benefits to you and your family who have a claim against another motorist for injuries or death, if the other motorist has insufficient insurance to pay the claim.
Q: What happens if I crash my car and I only have 3rd Party Insurance – the standard coverage?
A: If it is ruled that your insurance will cover the accident the following could occur:
- the other vehicle will be covered to a maximum
- if you have passengers and if they are injured their injuries will be covered to a maximum
- if you injured the driver of the other car, passengers in the other car or pedestrians, your insurance will cover their injuries to a set amount
- if you damage someone else’s property or public property, your insurance will cover those costs to a maximum set threshold