We are asking all clients that need to (or prefer to) see their insurance executive in person to schedule a meeting. You can find a list of all our professional brokers with their direct phone lines and email addresses on our Team Directory. Give your broker a call and he or she can give you some appointment options. If your broker is working from home, they can schedule a phone or online meeting with you.
To ensure both staff and client safety during office appointments, we have installed plexiglass in reception and meeting rooms. Our meeting rooms will be thoroughly cleaned between visits. We will also ask all clients to use hand sanitizer before and after meetings. Our staff will wear masks when meeting with clients and we request clients to wear masks as well. All clients who come in for appointments will be expected to fill out an intake form to be used for contact tracing if necessary.
We will do our best to ensure that no more than 2 clients are ever in reception at the same time. Please only have the people necessary at meetings to reduce the chance of overloading our reception area.
Our reception area remains closed to walk-in traffic.
Prior to your appointment
If you choose to book an appointment with one of our Insurance or Account Executives at CJ Campbell, we expect you to follow to the following guidelines:
- Please don’t book an appointment if you or someone close to you has experienced COVID symptoms in the last 2 weeks.
- Please cancel or reschedule your meeting if you or someone you know is experiencing COVID symptoms or you have been exposed to someone with symptoms.
- Please provide a phone number you can be reached at if your Insurance or Account Executive needs to cancel your appointment because they are ill.
- You recognize that we may need to cancel all appointments with little or no notice if there is a confirmed case of COVID at our office.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, please wait outside until your appointment time.
- If you are going to be late for your appointment, please call our office to see if you should still come or reschedule for another time.